Check out my new toy. I always wanted to get one.....a Bitchin Bronco!!:D
I took these last week before the snow.

Tom

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco7.jpg

Bronco10.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice truck, now let's see some pics of it dirty :D

I've been thinking about building a true off road 4x4 but everytime I do I remember the two other stangs I already have begging for my limited time just to get on the road again.

What motor is in that? Still a stock drivetrain?

Okay, you get the "you suck" award for the day. That thing is freakin' sweet!

That's not the one that was on the showroom of the Ford dealer in Woolley, is it?

Thanks guys,
I always wanted one of the early Broncos but now they are skyrocketing in price so I didn’t think I would ever get one. In the last few years these things have just taken off! I saw this on Craigslist and thought If I don’t do something soon I will never be able to get one so I went for it.

It’s a 1975 they made these from 66-77. I wanted one with power steering and brakes which most of the early years didn’t have.
It has Fiberglass fenders and hood, my buddy who has one thinks it’s at least 500lbs lighter without the top, doors, and with the fiberglass. It has a rebuilt 302 with a Crane cam, World Products Windsor Jr. heads, Crane roller rockers, Weiand manifold, Holley carb, Ceramic Long tube headers and really loud Flowmasters!! I just put in the rear a Detroit Locker that I had in my Fairlane.

The suspension is all James Duff with a 3.5” lift, dual shocks front & rear, disk brake & knuckle flip conversion kit, radius arm drop brackets, and traction bars. It also has Duff T-case shifter, power brake booster kit, 4 core radiator, dual elec. fans, and elec. fan controlled tranny cooler, and Duff bumpers. The rear bumper hits when you open the tailgate so I’m going to put a 2” body lift on. With the body lift the tires would look to short so I just traded for some taller 35” BFG mud tires last weekend. They don’t look as cool as the Boggers though! But the Boggers were not very streetable at all.

I bought it in Olympia and driving back with the soft top which lets all the noise in and the Boggers sounding like you were in a loud propeller airplane plus the Flowmasters wailing…well I did get a few thumbs up! I also had my ear plugs in!!:nice:
Tom