new toy

WLDHRSE

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2001
Elkton, MD
Well sort of new, had it since the end of January but never had a chance to post some pics.

Looking at a couple more stangs too! 92 & 95 maybe for the wife, and an 83 Capri for me. :D All need some work, and paint of course! :p

Oh yeah, the newish toy, 06 F250 Harley Davidson crew-cab, short-bed, 6.0L POWERSTROKE!!! with all the stuff. :nice:

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

imagew2.aspx

• Sponsors (?)

looks like a sweet ride.

are those 31" or 33" tires? it would look really mean with some aggressive tread all terrain or mud tires. i personally heart super swampers :D

and my god that is a lot of snow, it is barely squating!

Yep, that's about 28" of the 100" of snow we got this year. Two days after these pics we had another blizzard come through and dump about the same amount again. It's kinda like what hell would be like if hell had ice cubes instead of fire!

The stock tires on all of Ford's 20" wheels, like these, are about 34" diameter. I didn't realize they were that big until I put my new 35" BFG AT's next to them. Gonna throw a 6" lift at it next weekend and the new 35's. I wanna see it done so bad I can hardly stand it!

BTW, my F150 has 35" swampers.

imagew2.aspx

i was thinking the same thing, about the 35"s they would look a little out of place with that much more lift. a leveling kit or throw some 38 super swampers on there! 38" tires would look good with a 6" lift

Thanks guys!

35's look good on 6", but I like the 6" more cuz it gives me the options to go up to 38's anytime I want. Sooner or later I'll have a second set of wheels & tires for when I feel like being tall. :D

Lift is going on next weekend. I'll post new pics after.

So, this truck is technically the replacement for this: 06 vette

imagew2.aspx

It's kinda funny cuz my last Super Duty was traded for a new-ish 5th gen vette (+ a pile of cash :D ), that vette was replaced by this vette which is being replaced by the new Super Duty.