New Toys help

It's hard to say. It kinda depends on what you want out of your car and how much money you want to spend. I'd personally deal with tires last or when they need to actually be changed. I'd do shifter, pullies, gears, but that's just my opinion.

• Sponsors (?)

I want to FEEL a difference. That why I was kinda leaning towards the gears/tuner combo. How much of a power gain did you actually feel from the pullies? I just feel that the gear/tuner combo would be one of the better "bangs" for the buck. I am def prob gonna get a pro 5.0 shifter soon as well, then I'm thinkin pullies after that unless you can really convince me to get the pullies first haha

Up to 20+ hp with the tuner, plus more torque with the gears. Plus the tuner calibrates the speedo. I think I'm goin with that first and then the short throw, then maybe underdrives when i get some more money. I love workin on my mustang!!! :) I am waiting for a somewhat nice dry day to install my H&R springs. Anyone have any experince with these? How difficult is it to install the offset bushings?

And I've been told I can wait a little while on the shocks/struts seeing as my cars got about 52k miles.

It's not as much about how good of shape the dampners are it, but that they are matched to your spring rates. You can get by with the stockers, but the car will ride/handle a lot better if you get the proper matching shocks and struts.

I am waiting for a somewhat nice dry day to install my H&R springs. Anyone have any experince with these? How difficult is it to install the offset bushings?

If you have never done springs before, BE CAREFUL, people have gotten killed by being careless while installing springs. Have help, use the proper tools, and don't rush. Do a search here to get an idea of what you are in for. It's not very hard, but safety is paramount.