New track times after H/C/I

• Sponsors (?)

On some DR's she has mid 12's for sure! Nice first time out!

Thanks.

Actually, my first run was 13.83. My second run I lugged it and ran my worst time at 14.03. I found that launching at 2000rpms and feathering the throttle worked best which I was getiing 13.3s. I went around the water box and did not heat up the tires. I also did not powershift.

What times should I expect with some Nitto 555s? Mybe 12.50s or 12.60s?

I ran the same mph with roughly the same combo. What worked best for me was a 3k launch ridign the cluthc on street tires. As for the falken ziexs, to me it makes no difference whether I heat em or just a quick turnover. :/

I really wish I would've hit 300 rwhp. I was so close at 291rwhp and 301 ft lbs. I had some issues after the tune and hopefully with the problems fixed they can squeeze an extra 9 horses out of it for bragging rights tonight when I go.

Maybe I can think like a ricer real fast and not get flamed... I'm putting tint on and maybe it will give me an extra 9hp! :nice:

Syke... but I do hope I can better my stock EVERYTHING run of 14.3 w/ a 2.0 60'

I really wish I would've hit 300 rwhp. I was so close at 291rwhp and 301 ft lbs. I had some issues after the tune and hopefully with the problems fixed they can squeeze an extra 9 horses out of it for bragging rights tonight when I go.

Maybe I can think like a ricer real fast and not get flamed... I'm putting tint on and maybe it will give me an extra 9hp! :nice:

Syke... but I do hope I can better my stock EVERYTHING run of 14.3 w/ a 2.0 60'

Tint will give you at least 10 ponies.:rlaugh: