New variations of Vyto2's 2005 GT-500

ThRippeR

Jan 9, 2004
San Diego, CA
I am a HUGE fan of Vyto2's 2005 GT-500 Vision. I have even briefly talked to him about how to get it into production. In anycase, Vyto I hope you don't mind, but I made some color variations to your creation. I am not sure if you already have these, but I have not seen them yet.

All but one of these are based on the colors scheduled to come out for 2005. If nothing else, I would love to see these taillights and ducktail become a reality, because they are perfect. Sorry, only had time to do the back's so far, but it gives a good idea. Enjoy.

vytoshelby_blue.jpg

vytoshelby_white.jpg

vytoshelby_wind.jpg

vytoshelby_sage.jpg

vytoshelby_torch.jpg

vytoshelby_yellow.jpg

vytoshelby_orange.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Man, those babies glow in the dark!!! No really, turn off the lights in the room! :p Glad you like them. As with anything on the web, anyone can grab anything and do what ever they want to it, so don't feel bad having some fun with it. Been hella busy last month and a half and just finished moving into a bigger apartment. Will be back to driving everyone nuts with new chops as soon as things calm down. Beside, love these bigger, better pics to work from! :D