New Wheels.....NEW PICS!!!!...(56K Go Get Laid)

• Sponsors (?)

looks good. i wouldnt have used the SVT center caps, but thats me. how much camber are you running?? looks like around 2 degrees. you will be very happy with the PS2s. glad to see you are switching to the michelin darkside. im gonna order Pilot Sport Cups for track tires in about a week :).

bdcardinal said:
looks good. i wouldnt have used the SVT center caps, but thats me. how much camber are you running?? looks like around 2 degrees. you will be very happy with the PS2s. glad to see you are switching to the michelin darkside. im gonna order Pilot Sport Cups for track tires in about a week :).

I came up on a set of Hoosier Road race slicks and am getting those mounted on my GT rims for Willow Springs :hail2:

stangGT97 said:
Wow those look good, really cleans up the look of the car. But holy negative camber batman!

For the record, based on the title of this thread, I really wish I had 56k :(

Man you must be like I was...running on 28.8K for the past like 3-4 years :nonono: . (transfer rate was like 3-4KBPS :eek:) FINALLY I convinced my parrents to go half with me on satellite internet a few months back. WORTH EVERY PENNY! Now running @ 790ish according to online speed tests :) . Transfers around 100-105KBPS steady.

hotmustang331 said:
Man you must be like I was...running on 28.8K for the past like 3-4 years :nonono: . (transfer rate was like 3-4KBPS :eek:) FINALLY I convinced my parrents to go half with me on satellite internet a few months back. WORTH EVERY PENNY! Now running @ 790ish according to online speed tests :) . Transfers around 100-105KBPS steady.

hahah I have cable internet.... I was saying I wish I had 56k because according to the title, 56K should go get laid. Lets face it, boning > pictures of Handz's car