New wheels, new pics!

• Sponsors (?)

Nice day out, heading back from a local cruise in.....I realized I hadn't taken any new pics.
So I sold off the Cobra R's and got these......
ROH ZS wheels 17x8.5 in the front 17x9.5 in the rear with Nitto 555R Drag radials.

Just thought i would share:SNSign:
Looks good man. I didn't mind the R's but that car is so much cleaner now. :nice:

How do the rears fit? Any modifications needed?

Simply awesome man. :hail2:
I think that is one of the cleanest foxes I have seen. I have Cobra R's like you did and really would love to sell them in order to score those Roh's
Sweet as all!

If you ever feel the need to return to the Cobra R's, just yell. Im sure we can work somethin out...:p

Dave looks amazing!! :nice: ill have pics up soon too of my new.............. :rolleyes:

PS just got your PM.. i cant make it for the weekend only for the day.. thankyou though for thinking of me :nice:

That's OK, I just figured I'd double check with you before we cancel it. What day are you going to be there? I'll PM you my cell phone so we can meet up for a few drinks or something.

UPS called the other day, I think they are going to contact you very soon.....talk about quick customer service:notnice:

Shut your foul mouth:nonono:

You do see them more than you used to, but not as much as the Cobra R. Not to mention from what i have read they don't make them anymore so finding them is a hit and miss situation.

BTW- THanks for the thumbs up!

Well suffice to say, Stangnet has made a shift from 2003 towards the ROH ZS and away from the Rs....you can't deny that. That's not necessarily a bad thing because pretty much any ROH is awesome, but the more i see them the less i want them anymore :(

Well suffice to say, Stangnet has made a shift from 2003 towards the ROH ZS and away from the Rs....you can't deny that. That's not necessarily a bad thing because pretty much any ROH is awesome, but the more i see them the less i want them anymore :(

I don't care what the general trend on this website is, I do with my car what is appealing to my eyes.
I really have to disagree, you cannot tell me that to popularity of seeing these rims on the street is the same as seeing a Fox with a set of Cobra R's. There will never be the amount of 5.0s with ROH wheels versus the amount with Cobra R's

Every time I see the name "Dave," I keep thinking for just a moment, "How do these folks know my name, anyway?" And then the drugs kick in and I feel better, again. :D

ROH's have a lonnnnnnng way to go before they join Cobra R's and Ponies in attaining "done to death" status. I think Welds probably have a good lead on 'em, at this point...

...not that I would object to having a set of ANY of the aforementioned rims on my notch. :D