New Wheels on my Mach 1

Your Mach looks great on those Magnum wheels, & Comp orange is an awesome color...

You guys are crazy...FR500's are good looking wheels & when I got mine over 2 years ago, they were a way to break the typical 5 spoke mold.... Say what u want, but I think my Mach looks perfect on my silver FR500's....

:nice: :flag:

i agree with you, they do look good on your car. if i had a mach i'd put dd fr500's on, but GT's need deep dish bullitts or some form of cobra wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry man, I'm just not feeling it. Although I will admit that black rims of any kind usually get the :notnice: from me. I actually had a set of brand new silver FR500's with the polished lip ready to go on my Cougar but I decided at the last minute I'd rather go with something a little...."less", sold them to a friend of mine and picked up a set of '97 Cobra wheels instead. To each their own though....I just don't think it's possible to improve on the look of the wheels above on a Mach 1. :drool:

...on a side note. The friend I sold the FR500's to is running them on her '04 Explorer now and I have to admit, they look better on that SUV than they ever did on any Mustang I ever saw them on. :nice:

Your right, to each their own...Well for what its worth, I bought my FR500's when I had a 97 Cobra & couldnt stand the stock wheels...LOL!!! When I bought the Mach, I also hated those stockers, so since I had the FR's still after I sold the Cobra, the Mach stockers came off the 2nd day....The FR's just ended up looking good on the Mach to me, so i kept em'..

I think the Magnum's look good on Mustang92's car, but I dont think they would look as good on mine though....

I definately like those wheels on your Mach... the DDs are perfect on that body style!

As for the FR500's...I've always been a fan (just don't like the fact that Ford doesn't make staggered sizes :notnice: ).......

Foggy.jpg

Thanks everyone I appreciate the compliments. I like the FR500s personally but I also liked the old school look of the Mach 1 and wanted something subtle but improved. Way I see the orange stands out enough and it doesn't need chrome wheels or anything crazy to make it stand out any more than it does.

Bill

Thanks everyone I appreciate the compliments. I like the FR500s personally but I also liked the old school look of the Mach 1 and wanted something subtle but improved. Way I see the orange stands out enough and it doesn't need chrome wheels or anything crazy to make it stand out any more than it does.

Bill

I agree...the Mach has a more classic look than the regular 99-04 Stangs and the wheels you got compliment it greatly. :nice: