New wheels!

yeggy99gt

Mar 26, 2009
Well i needed tires on my Leens and happen to stumble upon a great deal on front bullitts soo i decided to buy 10.5's for the back and it was cheaper to buy 2 wheels and 4 tires then it was to buy tires for my leens. I have to say im pretty impressed with the 555's (255/40 front 315/35 rear) anyway heres some pics! there is kinda a color difference which kinda makes me mad but oh well. Also i put those chrome rings on the speedo man they were a pain in the a**!!!

Dougscar2011.jpg

Dougscar2006.jpg

Dougscar2014.jpg

Dougscar2015.jpg

Dougscar2018.jpg

Dougscar2009.jpg

Dougscar2001.jpg

Dougscar2019.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

haha they make them so there snap in....well they dont not even close so i just ground the "clips" off then just super glued them in ALOT easier! i wish i didnt wast an 45 min trying to force them in. just grind and glue save your self alot of time and effort

Your car looks really good man, i like the chrome rings in the bezel...subtle but looks great.

I was thinking about doing the same thing with the rims and just buy some 10.5 rears and keep the front rims stock but was always worried that there would be a color difference. Looks like the backs are alot lighter color than the fronts.