New Wheels

2013 Geee T

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Oak Park, CA
Yeah I know its the go to wheel but there is a reason for it plus I havent seen one Mustang around me with them... yet, 19x9.5 SVE Drift and BFG G-Force Comp 2 tires (275/40/19).

I had to play with the brightness/contrast to make the wheels show so the pics look washed out.

2013-1.jpg

2013-2.jpg

2013-3.jpg

2013-4.jpg

2013-5.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

looks good! you going to black out the emblems or add a stripe or anything? looks very clean. I like it. How do you like the quality of those rims?

I have black 5.0 emblems on the way. I already blacked out all the pony, lights and markers except for the lower bumper ones which I just ordered.

I'm not a fan of stripes so it will be staying one color. The spoiler is blacked out on the top surface but its going to be replaced with a GT500 spoiler soon.

The wheels look well made but I'm a little concerned about the best way to take care of the finish since its matte. Normally I would wax painted wheels for some extra protection but don't know if that applies to matte. I would assume paint is paint but I may contact them to see what they suggest. Then again the car most likely will never see rain etc since I just got a beater truck.