New Zaino products

dougatl

Aug 22, 2005
Good stuff! The all in one cleaner/sealant is easy on/off and the spray on detail that you put on and walk away is really cool if you don't have a lot of time to detail. Ifyou use or like the Zaino line, the new stuff is worth trying. Did the Z first, but the GT is next this weekend.

Doug
Z2.jpg

Z.jpg

427-4.jpg

Attachments

• Z2.jpg
    Z2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Z.jpg
    Z.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 427-4.jpg
    427-4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

Very nice...that stuff gives off a nice glow to it.

What irritates me is the fact....I can't find Zaino products anywhere.I've looked and looked.I've asked other people about it but no one's ever heard of the stuff yet i've been reading about people using the stuff for years.

Where the hell you guys get this stuff? And is it THAT much better than Meguires or Mothers waxes/polishes?

What irritates me is the fact....I can't find Zaino products anywhere.I've looked and looked.I've asked other people about it but no one's ever heard of the stuff yet i've been reading about people using the stuff for years.

Where the hell you guys get this stuff? And is it THAT much better than Meguires or Mothers waxes/polishes?

It is only available online, except in NJ (I think) where they have vendors. And yes, it's much better than anything you can buy off the shelf.

I'm lucky enough to live 30 minutes away from a shop that sells Sal's stuff in NJ.

I also use Z-9 and Z-10 for the seats.