newbie in need of some megasquirt help

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by 50volvo, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Hello all. I'm new to the forum, but not to the 5.0. Long story short, i have a turbo'd 306 running on megasquirt. Car runs, and runs pretty well. I have it tuned fairly rich for safety's sake at this point. Now thats great for boost, but not so great for gas mileage. Now i know a boosted v8 wont be a shocker in the MPG department. However, i'm going through six gallons of gas in under an hour out of boost just cruising. Attached is my fuel ve table. Any advise/criticism you guys have would be welcomed. Also my setup is as follows.

trw pistons
    e303 cam
    gt40 heads
    52lb injectors
    255gph fuel pump
    t04b

in a volvo haha.

-Mick

fueltable.jpg

Also any help on how to post a picture of my ve table would be welcomed! that picture is just plain awful

2. thanks guys

3. i just installed the megasquirt PNP system on my car, but sorry, i wont be of much help as im still trying to figure it out myself.

4. 50volvo,
    can you post your msq file? I'll take a look, I haven't really done any boosted apps yet, but the cruse portion of the fuel map should be the same as a N/A app. Are you running a WBo2 or NB? From what I can make out in the picture, it is VERY rich in the idle and cruse ranges.

5. sorry, answered my own question.