• Buy one?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

603mustangs

Advanced Member
Sep 19, 2016
New Hampshire
I read in a thread that someone was restoring a 91 5.0 but was turning it into a 93 cobra clone. The first response was..why? just buy a real 93 cobra. That really irritated the **** out if me, where's the fun in that? So that's my thinking. I was in high school from 89-93 and got just as many hard ons from a pair of flowmasters as a pair of tits. Bought an 86 in 94, sold it in 95 because I was young and broke. Bought an 86 in 06, sold it in 07 to pay the mortgage. I have since gotten my act together and learned my way around a car thanks to some great friends with great projects. Now it's my turn, stripping down a tired semi stock 93 LX 5.0 and rebuilding it back into Black/Black 93 Cobra #4994. Will post pics as we go. Nice to meet you. Donor car in pic.

Attachments

• KIMG0038.jpg
    KIMG0038.jpg
    858.6 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.. I dig your project-looking forward to more detail and pics..

The Fox section on this site is full of useful info and people (and a few not so useful :) ). Go check that place out and start a thread in there .. You will meet many members there with a lot of advice and questions

Reactions: 1 user