Newcomer to stangnet!

Welcome from another Tennessean! I live in Cookeville and know exactly where Woodbury is. I was actually looking at some of the paper work I found behind my glove compartment one day when I was cleaning it and someone from Woodbury had owned my car back in 1999 to 2001, I think.

Watch out for that bug, it hit me real hard. I went from simple bolt-ons to H/C/I and Procharger seems like over night and my bank account really noticed it too LOL.

Anyways, welcome and i was also at rodrun last month, you might have seen me:

04030812041ts8.jpg
04030812041ts8.f83f4254ac.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome from another Tennessean! I live in Cookeville and know exactly where Woodbury is. I was actually looking at some of the paper work I found behind my glove compartment one day when I was cleaning it and someone from Woodbury had owned my car back in 1999 to 2001, I think.

Watch out for that bug, it hit me real hard. I went from simple bolt-ons to H/C/I and Procharger seems like over night and my bank account really noticed it too LOL.

Anyways, welcome and i was also at rodrun last month, you might have seen me:

04030812041ts8.jpg
04030812041ts8.f83f4254ac.jpg

sweet lookin ride :nice:

we was up at PF this april but i dont recall seein' ya.

maybe jessica saw you :shrug:

Well we know your an ugly mug, so it only follows suit to believe she is a horse face also..... :D

Just playin with ya five0hfemale, but seriously fiveoh your an ugly dude lol.

ok ok all kidding aside welcome to SN, nice car, your lucky to have a guy that knows his way around your car (among other things). :nice:

Now fiveoh you know you cant buy cheap stuff for her car now, cause we will tell her it's cheap stuff... lol.

Springs are a must, then I remember fiveoh saying something about supercharging, or was it turbo... Hmmmm I cant remember, no worries though I'm sure he'll get right on that for ya.

Again welcome to SN, and just know I'm bustin your chops. :flag:

see, it didnt even take 2 posts :rlaugh:

Well we know your an ugly mug, so it only follows suit to believe she is a horse face also..... :D

Just playin with ya five0hfemale, but seriously fiveoh your an ugly dude lol.

ok ok all kidding aside welcome to SN, nice car, your lucky to have a guy that knows his way around your car (among other things). :nice:

Now fiveoh you know you cant buy cheap stuff for her car now, cause we will tell her it's cheap stuff... lol.

Springs are a must, then I remember fiveoh saying something about supercharging, or was it turbo... Hmmmm I cant remember, no worries though I'm sure he'll get right on that for ya.

Again welcome to SN, and just know I'm bustin your chops. :flag:

wow. :rlaugh: