Newest Spy Photos

2005Eleanor said:
I'm not bitter, nor do I want to attack any member of this forum, but when people show ignorance it's rather hard. I'm tired of people posting things about how they know that the 2005 Mustangs are going to have this or that, and what each package is going to be and what each will have. No one knows those particulars but Ford. Opinions and speculations are fine, but cut the "know-it-all" crap, please.

your funny, you dont even own a stang...but yet can cause crap on a mustang forum....your all bent out of shape because you want duals on your budget v6 stang?

move on! :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

oogtdude, you made a comment with just as much fact behind it as did anyone stating that the V6 could come with duals, a wing, and fogs. The current V6 is offered with a wing, fogs, and my hood. Add a bracket and GT exhaust pretty much bolts up. And so many V6 people do it now as well as other companies (Honda V6, Nissan V6), so why not Ford? It makes sense to offer the V6 in a package that would make it look more like a GT.

103 said:
oogtdude, you made a comment with just as much fact behind it as did anyone stating that the V6 could come with duals, a wing, and fogs. The current V6 is offered with a wing, fogs, and my hood. Add a bracket and GT exhaust pretty much bolts up. And so many V6 people do it now as well as other companies (Honda V6, Nissan V6), so why not Ford? It makes sense to offer the V6 in a package that would make it look more like a GT.

How about this:

V6: dual, horizontal SS outlets together on one side (far better than the droopy pipes behind the valance now).

GT: single SS outlet on each side (two total), pretty much like the current GT.

Boss, Mach I, whatever level above GT: dual SS outlets on each corner (4 total) like many of the mid-'60's GT's.

Cobra: Hmmm, running out of options, how about large, single SS oval'ish pipes under each corner. Didn't some to the '71-'73 Stangs have something like this?

2005Eleanor said:
:bang: :stupid: :lol:

Dude...you "got" 1,337 posts...does that make you a better, more intelligent or well spoken person than I? No. :nonono:

I'm 17, however from my diction, and the fact that I do not like to appear childish or ignorant because I am an educated and intelligent person, one would never suspect my age. You're in your twenties and you sound like a trash-talking junior high schooler.

To offend me you're going to have to do better than "dude you got 45 posts...get lost!"

I do not attack people who do not like (or like) something, for that is their own opinion, to which they are entitled. However, it bothers me when people sit down at their computers and posts things along the lines of "The 2005 Mustang V6 will not have dual exhausts, because V6 Mustangs have never had dual exhausts." People like you.

What? Did Ford personally email you and say: "Hey, you're that guy that brags about his Mach 1 all over the Stangnet forums! Well, we'll let you in on something, but don't tell anyone...the V6 is not going to have dual exhausts!"

Did Ford do that? If so, let's see the email, because that's the only way I would take anything in your posts as truth.

I feel like an arse doing this, but you've just been :owned:

If you want to try and get under my skin try an intelligent, well worded, and witty comment. Until next time, best regards.

I suggest then, young sir. You should consider canceling your internet connection and read the newspaper than an online message board. You seem to get way too emotional over what people say on a forum. :D

In no way is this directed towards any certain member of this forum. But if you feel it is you I am commenting on, you are more than likely correct.

It ends here or I hand out some bannings.

rhumbline said:
How about this:

V6: dual, horizontal SS outlets together on one side (far better than the droopy pipes behind the valance now).

GT: single SS outlet on each side (two total), pretty much like the current GT.

Boss, Mach I, whatever level above GT: dual SS outlets on each corner (4 total) like many of the mid-'60's GT's.

Cobra: Hmmm, running out of options, how about large, single SS oval'ish pipes under each corner. Didn't some to the '71-'73 Stangs have something like this?
You forgot to mention the latest popular exhaust...for the Cobra... Center! yup yup yup... :banana:

SR97GT66 said:
. Once we all see the finished product I'm sure 90% of us will fall in love with the new design.
-Scott

That's what i'm thinking too.. just wait.

If it has some of the body lines of a 68' fastback or a nice roof line that would be great for the new Mustang.

Like the Rear fuel door ?
Tail-lights should look close to 68' just more restro- like to them

tylers65 said:
You mean like this....

attachment.php

This would be alot better if the horse wasnt *backwards* :bang: