NewPcm/New dyno#s

svegt

Nov 27, 2003
Houston, TX
well guys got some new dyno numbers!!! ready to hit the track next week when they open up and get my 11's on dragradials N/A!!!!

last time out 12/18 it went [email protected] with a 1.763 60ft with a 87.61 1/8mph shifting around 6000rpms!!!
pass before that it went [email protected] with a 1.704 60ft but hit the revlimiter on the 1/2 shift and was shifting around 6000rpms 2/3,3/4 shifts!

tested shifting around 6200 or so i got 88.59, 89.55 1/8 mph but the track went away towards the end of the nite! last nite of the year not real good track prep,cold!! match all my times from before but with about a 1.5tenths slower on everything should have been at least a 12.20 or better!!!

well last week decide to pull the pcm to see if it was a A9L!! Had gone last month to get a sct tune N/a and nitrous!! but they could not tune it and never saw that it was a diff pcm. so never got a tune!! I took it out and saw nothing were it said a9l. the only thing i could see was (gte) on the pcm so knew it was something else. bought a a9l pcm off a 89 mustang and installed it and decide to take it to see if everything was still good!! No tune yet gonna try to get one in the next few weeks!!! don't know if or how much the pcm helped but it should be good now to get a tune!!!

also advanced the timing to 1* more, 62.gap on the plugs, and cleaned up the tfs elbow to match 75mmTB/inlet on the intake!!!

so will let you all know how i do when the track opens up!!!!

hpim2450.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Damn nice numbers!!! I wonder what that EEC was out of. I love seeing you post becaus eeverytime you do its with better and better numbers. You have the highest numbers I have seen from a 306 on these boards.

very nice numbers!

the reason that you guys are so shocked is because he is running (typically) 331/347 setup parts. Its nice to see someone use "bigger" parts and get nice numbers out of them!

N8Miller said:
very nice numbers!

the reason that you guys are so shocked is because he is running (typically) 331/347 setup parts. Its nice to see someone use "bigger" parts and get nice numbers out of them!

yeah when i first starting using the TFS R intake people said it was to big, but i think it works out pretty good. plus does not look ugly like the street/track versions!!!

yeah yellow95 cobra i already have the 4.10 sitting in the garage but have not done it because i also have dry kit hooked up on it!! so don't if it will be to much gear for it with the nitrous!!! it has gone 11.50s@119 with a 75shot
wanna to get a tune here pretty soon for N/A and nitrous!!

yeah don't know what it came out of paul, but that was the pcm i went 11.50s on the gas with haha lol!!!