Next Mod???

• Sponsors (?)

Well, when u have busted front struts that transfer weight like 90/10's, and a street tire with a 200 tread wear, when u do a 2nd gear burn out for 10 seconds, those tires hot. I promise you it hooks. u can believe it or not, it really doesnt matter to me. I cut a 1.81 60 ft on a 245/45/17. It's called driving skill. Call me sometime, i give lesson's :D

lol so much hate.....

how about an MGW and Clutch Quadrant/firewall adjuster?

Like i said, i really dont care if those guys believe me. They are just jelous that they can't get a stock suspension car with 245/45 street tires to hook and cut a 1.81 60ft. They all think that if they can't do it, then it's not possible. Just like when i was talking about building a 900rwhp car that could be drove on the street, most of them have car's that barely make 400rwhp so they dont think it's possible.

but anyways, my car already has a streeda tri-ax and BBK adjustale quadreant and firewall adjuster. I need something that's going to give the car more power, it needs to pull harder on the top end of the track.

its possible to pull 1.8's. I pulled 1.9's on street tires all day long myself. I wouldn't call it a dead hook, but they get going. U want a dead hook lauch with drag radials or slicks, thats a whole different feel. :D

I say subframes and lca's. If you like it now, u'll love it after those.

I'm gonna have to go with brakes or subframe connectors aswell.

Or, if you havn't done this in a while... full tune up. Fuel filter, transmission fluid, oil (if needed), if you have alot of miles it wouldn't hurt to drain/refill the differential fluid and put some fresh friction modifier in there, coolant flush/refill... General matinence goes a LOOOOOONG way.

if you can do cams yourself (not that hard) then go with cams. you will see a good gain with this mod, but keep in mind you will have to get it tuned afterwards. otherwise the cobra brake kit wont make you go faster but will make you safer. you can save a little bit more money and buy the trickflow intake. people are getting pretty good numbers with it around me. :nice: :flag: