Nextel Cup's new "car of tomorrow"

• Sponsors (?)

Its part of there masterplan, all the F&F tards who are uber imp0rt yo...m3d tight hardcore drifted super izzy hawt stunna's will be magneticly drawn to the new car----> bringing yet more people to the sport as the die-hard fans get sicker and sicker of the term "NASCR" as they are 1. NOTHING close to "stock" and 2. nothing like any "car" you can buy from ANY maker racing.

At least this masterplan includes the eventual death of drifting as it takes these 10second:rolleyes: attention span id-10-t's away from it and it will die.

I say call the sport KITCAR as that is really all it is at this point, start a dirttrack movement with actual stock cars and go back to the true roots of the sport.

I think nascar is a good form of racing...just different from others. To get a 800hp n/a 35x ci ohv pushrod motor to live at 9-10k rpm for 4+hrs is nothing to laugh at.

I just wish it had something "stock" about it...even if it was just the motors had to be of a production base. HOW totaly KICK arse would it be to see a bigger ci (hurrican based maybe) dohc modular racing a lsx and da-hemmi, hell even let yota bring the 2jz supra motor in on it...talk about rivalry how cool would it be:)

i dont like what the cars have become...you see avenger bodys and fusion but they have huge carbed engines in them.....:scratch: ok i will go buy one of those cars....oh wait you cant!!!!! :mad: i also liked the true body cars i rember the early 90's quite well when they were running thunderbirds and what not and i liked that a lot more then these mocked bodies...now they all run the exact same car but they get indivual noses and tails..crapola and your right the cars now seem like somthing outta the fast and furious they look gay