Nice knowing you all

Well the ****wads are supposed to be there at 1145 and I have practice graduation at 1130 which i have to be at otherwise i can't walk on Sunday. I'm going to head over there right now and see if they are there yet and probably stay there as long as I can until i HAVE to leave. Hopefully I can get the other people that might be comming with to stay and raise hell on these ****s. Wish me luck!

• Sponsors (?)

Well in the time I was there it was pretty hard to hold back running across the street and laying some smack down, but I controlled myself. I stood in line with the bikers with our backs to the group and held the flag up to block them out. The police had it set up well enough that there was a street between us and them so they didn't have to worry about us mobbing them I don't think (believe me when they started singing "God Hates America" to the tune of "God Bless America" I was about ready to **** them up). I have some pictures, the camera sucks though and a couple are pretty blurry but you can get the jist of it. I came back after our graduation practice too and it sounds like they wussed out pretty fast as a TON more people showed up than are pictured and i guess they did the math and left.

View attachment 465578
View attachment 465581
View attachment 465583
View attachment 465585
View attachment 465587
View attachment 465589
View attachment 465591
View attachment 465592
View attachment 465594
View attachment 465597
View attachment 465599
View attachment 465601
View attachment 465603

All in all it was a very good turnout against them, and I at least got to drive by them on my way out with my system blaring to drown them out and at a red light I had one standing by my car so as i took off i yelled out "**** YOU PILE OF ****" and flicked her off...the funny part was she didn't know what to do really (they were all young looking! college/hs kids some of them it seemed) and the cop next to her kinda smirked.

Dusstbuster said:
and I at least got to drive by them on my way out with my system blaring to drown them out and at a red light I had one standing by my car so as i took off i yelled out "**** YOU PILE OF ****" and flicked her off...the funny part was she didn't know what to do really (they were all young looking! college/hs kids some of them it seemed) and the cop next to her kinda smirked.

:rlaugh: :nice: :flag:

U get to rev them flowmasters at that whore at all?

McTeague said:
It is their right to express their opinion.

It is your right to express yours.

Dishonoring military or any type of funerals should be illegal.

If you resort to violence, they win.

Do what you have to do.

Do they really though? I could see the argument being that if you resorted to violence then you would be stooping to a lower level than they, making them the "moral" ones. But I ask, is it possible to be less moral than protesting a funeral of a KIA soldier?

Protesting funerals should be illegal. The punishment should be neither fines nor imprisonment, but banishment. I'd allow 1,000 illegal immigrants in the country for every one of these donkeys that were exiled....:flag: :nice:

you know, im sure its been suggested, but i think it would be worth doing an fiery burnout 2 ft from them and choking the bastids with rubber smoke. I cant stomach that ****, and id probably lose it if one was even remotely near me. I dont understand the fact that they can proclaim that God hates this country, but if there was a counterprotest just as fierce as their message, it would be frowned upon.

:notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

I love this country but I hate people like them... They can complain and whine about the country, and then when something is changed they complain and whine even more. Theyre never satisfied with anything and I really hope they stage a mass suicide ritual... They must have nothing to live for, if this is what they proclaim. They're going to hell for sure.

:flag:

1fast03pony said:
you know, im sure its been suggested, but i think it would be worth doing an fiery burnout 2 ft from them and choking the bastids with rubber smoke. I cant stomach that ****, and id probably lose it if one was even remotely near me. I dont understand the fact that they can proclaim that God hates this country, but if there was a counterprotest just as fierce as their message, it would be frowned upon.

:notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

I love this country but I hate people like them... They can complain and whine about the country, and then when something is changed they complain and whine even more. Theyre never satisfied with anything and I really hope they stage a mass suicide ritual... They must have nothing to live for, if this is what they proclaim. They're going to hell for sure.

:flag:
Hell yea. Get all the mustang/camaro/firebird guys you know and pull up right in front of those idiots and make a smoke screen. OR I was thinking maybe just get a bunch of people with ridiculous sound systems in their cars and have them all blair the national anthem right next to them so loud that no one can hear them protest. If they move, just follow them. Eventually they will leave.:flag:

some one should do a DNS attack on their website www.godhates***s.com apparantly they are all family and very few non-family members are in the group. So we just need to castrate all the men and throw the women down the stairs every 6 months or so and we won't have to worry about them any more.

Dusstbuster said:
Well that group that goes to soldiers funerals and holds up "thank God for IED's" and other BS signs is comming to Fargo tomorrow for a soldiers funeral. I'll probably end up goign to jail or juvey or wherever they'd send a 17 year old so I just wanted to say you guys were all cool.

Links for those living under a rock:

http://www.break.com/index/hannityloon.html
http://www.godhates***s.com/

http://www.godhates***s.com/fliers/may2006/20060529_michael-hermanson-funeral.pdf

:flag: :flag: :flame: :uzi: :uzi: :fuss: :chair: :chair:

I owe you one. THANK YOU. If you are ever in Crown Point Indiana, you have a place to sleep and eat forever. Just remind me of this... seriously. My name is Wes Thomas.:flag:

Edit ~I was completely trashed when I wrote this... But I do try and make honest on the dumb **** I say when I'm plowed, so the offer stands.

tontot77 said:
I owe you one. THANK YOU. If you are ever in Crown Point Indiana, you have a place to sleep and eat forever. Just remind me of this... seriously. My name is Wes Thomas.:flag:

Edit ~I was completely trashed when I wrote this... But I do try and make honest on the dumb **** I say when I'm plowed, so the offer stands.

ROFL drunk posting ftl :rlaugh: