nice weather...new pics

• Sponsors (?)

1) Car looks amazing.
2) Another vote for moving the stock wing backward.
3) You have the only color car that looks good with the Bullitt gascap ... IMO. Very nice.
4) Love the wheels.

thanks man

the gascap has grown on me. i bought the car with it already on there and didnt really like it at first. with these wheels, i think it looks ok now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you get some new wheels? Did you ever get them refinished?

you are correct sir. and they are STILL not finished. the guy doing the powdercoating has done a very crappy job and its taken this long to get 3 wheels finished. awaiting him to fix the 4th and hopefully make it right.

just have a bad taste in my mouth with the whole situation.

The pics look awesome.

As far as the quality, the OP stated that he was emailed the pics. No matter the resolution, the email service would more than likely compress it a good deal when sending. It doesn't look bad to view on a monitor but, get some high resolution pics on a CD to print out hard copies or posters.

Car looks killer :nice:! Almost hate to see the FR's go, but simmons are the tits and I'm sure they will be sweet. Great pick for the shots too, drivin by there hundreds of times and never would have thought of that. :D

thanks buddy :)

i was very pleased how the shots came out. Candice did a fantastic job with her new camera. the more i look at the FR's, the more i question why i bought the simmons.

ugh. :bang:

lol. i like your thinking. but i would need to buy another set of 18" tires....:jaw:

DO IT!!! Tires wear based on miles driven, therefore you could justify it because you'd double the interval between your tire purchases. You're still paying the same amount of money/day for tires. :shrug:

I'm the master at justifying Mustang expenses.... been doing it with the wife for 7 years now :nice:

so with your logic, itd be best to purchase a twin turbo setup as it doubles youre expected fuel economy gains over a single setup? :shrug:

sounds good to me :rlaugh:

Sort of... but it's more like this:

Hunny, I could buy a pair of NPI N/A cams for $550, but that would only be fun for a few months... Now, if I was to buy a set of stage 2 ported PI heads AND a pair of cams for around $2200, I'd be happy for 12 months... BUT! If I buy a 2.6L KB, I'll be happy for a long long long time... you want to make me happy don't you? So there's three choices, but what you must know is that if I buy just the cams, I'll eventually want to sell them and get new heads and cams... then I'll get tired of that and want to buy a KB. So in actuality, though it's expensive, it makes more financial sense to buy the KB right now because then I won't be wasting money on mods that will only satisfy for a short period of time :D