Night Pics with My Buddy's R32

:( its still a pretty cool car tho. the design and feel reminds me of a bmw.

UPDATE. just took a few more. this time with the rain
i really like a few of them turned out.

View attachment 427530

StadiumWide.jpg

Closeup.jpg

Stadium.jpg

StangInside.jpg

StangandR32.jpg

Attachments

• StadiumWide.jpg
    StadiumWide.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Closeup.jpg
    Closeup.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Stadium.jpg
    Stadium.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 48
  • StangInside.jpg
    StangInside.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 47
  • StangandR32.jpg
    StangandR32.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Sponsors (?)

Those pics are awesome, i wish i could take stuff like that. I agree with who ever said you should get a mach 1 grill, i think it would look really good.

As for the R32, i had a girlfriend that had one. Peppy little cars, awd is nice, and it handles really well. Best thing was the sound the motor made when you got it, hands down the best stock sound i've ever heard.

We have two of them in the Volkswagen club I'm in, I raced them both and won by plenty, from a roll. I only raced one from a stop, I got a sick launch and beat him too, like 6 cars. They're quick and fun to drive, nothing beats the sound of a VR6 or the R32's version of it :nice:

They're great cars. I just wont own one. I actually don't want AWD, I prefer RWD, and my DD is my lovely Explorer, which gets great gas mileage, because I've done the usual mods as if it were a stang, but just to gain the mpg, not the power, you gain mpg with power, but it's an explorer and I'm not beating it so, the exhaust and other misc. stuff help. It actually gets better mpg than any suv I've researched.

Anyways here's a pic from our NY Hawks Nest Cruise.

View attachment 426994
View attachment 426996

I made the early cruise, but missed this one, just about two weeks ago. Anyways, love VW too, they're different, but I admit many of the ppl have a "one track" mind when it comes to auto's. They're not big fans of 400hp mustangs and camaros, and they have every excuse in the book.
No worry, I beat the R32's with my VR and the Stang, and they wont even let me bring out my Capri, lol, wouldn't even be a race. :D

:SNSign: