Nissan Gt-r Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Lucky there wasn't someone coming the other way or turning into the roundabout. I love going fast and I've had my fun and been lucky too. Hopefully, I never do something this stupid again, though.

If you pause the video toward the end and read the paper that's lifted into sight it says 2012 GT R Run at the top.. Must have been an organized poker run of sorts..

Really? Dont stop? Everyone has made stupid decisions in their life, leaving someone to possibly die seems like an even bigger one than the one the guy in the GTR made.

Why is it that the same guys who have the money to own cars like this also drive like they're 16 years old?

Really? Dont stop? Everyone has made stupid decisions in their life, leaving someone to possibly die seems like an even bigger one than the one the guy in the GTR made.

In the video it looks like he more or less slid harmlessly into a field; I'd have left him to fend for himself. A tool like that doesn't deserve my help (of course, the driver we're riding along with there is borderline driving like an asshat, too). Now if the car flipped and tumbled it would be a different story.

Reactions: 1 user
Why is it that the same guys who have the money to own cars like this also drive like they're 16 years old?

In the video it looks like he more or less slid harmlessly into a field; I'd have left him to fend for himself. A tool like that doesn't deserve my help (of course, the driver we're riding along with there is borderline driving like an asshat, too). Now if the car flipped and tumbled it would be a different story.

What's the point of owning a fast car like that if you're not going to drive fast on occasion. Suppose the passenger and driver of car 2 were seriously injured, why not at least stop?

The key is to know your surroundings. The GT-R driver did not know the road or area apparently. That would be a big NO for driving fast. I have and do drive very fast at times, but always on a road I am familiar with and in conditions that allow some semblance of control. Can situations happen that are unplanned, of course, but one can always drive so that the odds are in their favor. This guy had all of the cards stacked against him, he is lucky to still be alive.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow heaven forbid we drive our fast cars fast! Im guessing no one here breaks the speed limit ever.
What's the point of owning a fast car like that if you're not going to drive fast on occasion.
Driving fast with a 360-view of the things around you and a straight shot half a mile down the road is one thing, but I wouldn't have the nerve to drive like that on a road that narrow, that I didn't know even on my best day.

Status
Not open for further replies.