nitro

• Sponsors (?)

wait wait wait wait wait!

Gimme sex! i mean zex ;)

what else did you have done to the project car?

and sorry didnt know u meant nitromethane fuel, i dont know why someone would put that on their v6, until it was ready for it.

Thanks pwrhws, do you know if these parts will be available anytime soon on your website, or if there is a catalog somewhere? Just curious bout getting some pricing together.

Also, the 165rwhp base seems kind of low compared to what people are gettin on these boards, was that done on a mustang dyno?

fazm83 said:
Thanks pwrhws, do you know if these parts will be available anytime soon on your website, or if there is a catalog somewhere?
fazm83 the car was tested on a Mustang Dyno and the average of ten pulls in our shop with temperatures in excess of 88F. The car did make more peak power, but that number would not be a fair representation of the cars power. Most of the parts are currently availible or soon to be released, give us a call or send an e-mail for a quote.

Thanks

Mike has been around the boards for a while. This is not the first car (nor the last) that his LLC has modified. He knows what he is talking about.

In my part of the engineering world, I consider him a new day Boyd Coddington. :hail2:

Welcome Mike. :nice: I have had my eye on your little shop for a while! Nice, quality work. I have always been impressed with the cars you reengineer!

Jennifer

P.S. Hey Mike, does "SoxFan" still have the S/C Mach1? That thing was a monster. :D Nice work on adding the Custom Tune and I was very impressed with it as Kenne Bell S/C project car. Must be niceto have all the equipment and technical help necessary to pull some of this S!iT off :nice: