Nitrous Purge Valve Question

Can someone help me with this thing, I don't know how to install it...I have NX Nitrous EFI Kit 20919-10 (this one Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems ) and NX Genx-2 Accesory Package (this one Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems )

I'm trying to attach the Purge Solenoid to the Nitrous Solenoid but don't know how, I looked at NX's instructions here www.nitrousexpress.com/Instructions/purge.pdf

I think I have the Iceman model but I don't know what model I have since it doesn't say one it..If I do have the Iceman one I don't understand how you can put the purge valve after the Nitrous Solenoid since how can it purge it, I always thought the purge valve went before the Nitrous Solenoid (in between the Nitrous Solenoid and Feed Line)

Any Help :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, before the Nitrous Solenoid (on the "IN" side) put the blue purge fitting, front that plumb in the Purge Solenoid. The Main Feed Line from the Bottle should come to the blue fitting then the Nitrous Solenoid. Thus you will have the brake line looking piece on it, put that where you want it. Then for wiring, I put all my nitrous power on one switch but had my purge ran seperate so that way I only had one switch and one button. PM me if you need help I will PM you my Phone #

Ok, before the Nitrous Solenoid (on the "IN" side) put the blue purge fitting, front that plumb in the Purge Solenoid. The Main Feed Line from the Bottle should come to the blue fitting then the Nitrous Solenoid. Thus you will have the brake line looking piece on it, put that where you want it. Then for wiring, I put all my nitrous power on one switch but had my purge ran seperate so that way I only had one switch and one button. PM me if you need help I will PM you my Phone #

So basically use the diagram on the NX website (www.nitrousexpress.com/Instructions/purge.pdf ) that is for the 15600 and 15601 models right? and don't connect anything to the "Purge" connection on the Nitrous Solenoid?