Nitto NT-555 "Extreme Radial" ZR

FalconGuy016

Oct 26, 2004
Northern VA
I'm looking for new tires and I came across these on Steeda's site. Nitto NT-555 Extreme Radial ZR's for $108 each for the stock 245/45/17's. This is vastly cheaper than other tires I'm looking at. I was wondering if anybody here had them and could comment.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

csledd said:
damn, those are cheap.. hmm.

Heh, that's what I said. And it's only really cheap for that size too, which makes me think "Maybe they are pricing the stock tire size cheaper to get Mustang dudes hooked on Nitto! But in actuality these tires should cost more! zomg". Of course thats probably just wishful thinking there.

I have respect for the 555R and RII's, maybe I'll just give these a go unless I get the word not to here. They come out to $128 each shipped. If there is a better tire out there for that price I'd like to know, and how could they compare to the stockers does anybody know?

I bought nitto tires 3 years ago for my stock rims. I drove them everyday and they lasted 30,000+ miles and still have tread on them. I track them on willow springs raceway and they Grip nice. A great all around tire that last long and looks sick.

...I liked them so much i put them on my 03' cobra rims when i got them.

awsome tire :nice:

i have 555 on mine. love it tho. not so great on rain(but then i drove in rain once in 4 years i had the car..).
Last long time. good grip and good price. I say go for it