NJ inspection

2badazzstangs

Apr 21, 2004
Jersey
I used to live in PA up until a couple of years ago so inspection wasn't a big deal. The car is a 90 GT that doesn't have cats or smog pump on it and I'm guessing it won't pass an inspection. I'm thinking about applying for a collector car sticker. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I used to live in PA up until a couple of years ago so inspection wasn't a big deal. The car is a 90 GT that doesn't have cats or smog pump on it and I'm guessing it won't pass an inspection. I'm thinking about applying for a collector car sticker. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

They made the collector car sticker SUPER difficult to get now. :(

1990Coupe got it and then when I looked into it many new laws had been enforced. Like you need to be a member of specific groups/etc...

Yep - it has to be a car of limited production with a letter from the factory saying so - OR you have to get a letter of limited production or uniqueness from a registered car foundation/club/etc.

Trust me i have wanted to get it for my current car. Before all you needed to do was pay 25 bucks and it was a done deal. When i built my current car i just slapped a BBK catted X pipe on there, and she passed. Barely but she passed lol