NMRA Bradenton

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by 408 Beast, Mar 2, 2004.

1. 408 Beast

408 Beast Member

I am in Moore Haven, S.W corner of Lake Okeechobee, To give a better idea where this small town is, I have Lake Okeechobee in front of my house, and the Caloosahatchee River to the side, so i am in the corner there. Anyways, I wanted to know if any of you guys are gonna be at the NMRA event in Bradenton this month and possible get up a decent moptorcade to all ride over together. If so respond here to me and tell me the towns/cities you all live in and we can try to figure out a meeting place that is easy for everyone to achieve and make the trip.

2. stang53

stang53 New Member

408 I would love to do the run but I already live in Bradenton. March 12th we will be going to the Hooters in Bradenton not the one in Sarasota. If you want to show I think that you will have lots of fun. I know I always do. Look for a 04 Comp Orange Mach 1 and a 95 Yellow GT w/ Cervinis Stalker Kit on it those are my cars. Come up and Introduce yourself. My name is Herb

3. 408 Beast

408 Beast Member

I think we are on here at the same time :p i just replied to your other thread

4. 408 Beast

408 Beast Member

and i will definately look you up, I just moved here from Georgia and havent been able to find the "stang scene" around here :(

5. 88scgt

Founding Member

What are you doing in Morehaven? There isn't much there. I'm in Pt.Charlotte and have relatives in Morehaven. He has two Fox convertibles and I have 2 GTs. I am planning to go to the Friday Hooters thing and Bradenton on Saturday. I might have to pick up a friend at the Tampa airport Saturday morning reeeal early.

6. 408 Beast

408 Beast Member

G/F got a job here teaching at the High School, and we moved here for it. I figured out there was nothing here after i got here. But i love to fish so atleast i can do that here bout anytime i decide im bored.

7. 88scgt

Founding Member

They have a lot of Bass fishing tournaments there don't they? My cousin has a shop that repairs the bass boats.

8. stang53

stang53 New Member

are you going to bradenton this weekend

9. 408 Beast

408 Beast Member

Reply to both of you, Yes there are tons of Bass fishing tourneys here. usually 3-5 each month, who is your cousin and which boat shop does he work at? i may know him.

Yes Stang53 i will be there this weekend. I will probably get there around 9am Sat. morning and be there till it is all over. I only live about 90-100 miles from the track, maybe not that far, this will be my first time goin there from here, i have always went there from Georgia which was before i moved here.

10. 88scgt

Founding Member

Yes, going to Hooters tonight too. I have to go to Tampa airport to pick up a buddy early Saturday morning then we'll head over to the track. My cousin owns Gt Effect on Florida ave. He makes fiberglass parts for Fox Mustangs as a small sideline but the bulk of his business is the Bass boat repairs.