Engine No Codes Koer

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
do I have to fix the code 67 koeo before I can run koer sequence? It will not flash any codes koer only the throttle drop that I think is egr related.
I had the clutch pushed down when I ran both tests.
I read instructions that the brake had to be applied and to turn the wheel half turn when runnin koer test, did that, no joy. no codes, nadda, nothing. Original computer was not giving codes koeo at all so changed it to a9l I had lay'n around and drove it around for a month or so.
It also give me a 95 koeo code that is fuel pump circuit/ pcm to motor ground related.
I think I may send my original computer out to be looked at.
no wiring mods/cuts or spices
89 gt 5spd owned for 13+ years

• Sponsors (?)

Original 5spd car?

Code 67 is generated when trans is not in nuetral, or clutch not in. There is a second plug on the clutch pedal arm separate from the starter circuit that closes when clutch in. Make sure this is plugged in.

Secondly the plug on top of the t5 indicated when the trans in nuetral and closes the circuit.

Both are in parallel, so you only need to close one. If both are ok, then the fault may lie in the computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mentioned above, there is one switch on the clutch pedal. But it is actually two separate ones. The start function is only half of that switch. Code 67 doesnt have anything to do with starting the car. Run the KOEO codes with the clutch held down the whole time. See if code 67 goes away then.

As mentioned above, there is one switch on the clutch pedal. But it is actually two separate ones. The start function is only half of that switch. Code 67 doesnt have anything to do with starting the car. Run the KOEO codes with the clutch held down the whole time. See if code 67 goes away then.
Ok, one of two switches maybe bad. Yes I had peddle depressed every time, ac off. I will fix that and run codes again befor I condem this computer, thanks, I will post result.

And to check to make sure the computer is fine. You can temporarily ground the blue/yellow wire in the clutch switch. This will make the computer think the car is always in neutral. It will also let you run codes as well.

If you want to test the clutch switch, pull the two plugs off and jump them with a 5A blade fuse. Just be careful as the clutch safety is now bypassed. One plug is the start circuit, and the other is for the neutral circuit which causes code 67 if open. I believe it's the grey one.

I'll pull up the wiring diagrams on where else to check after kiddo goes to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk