no disrespect to this forum, but....

• Sponsors (?)

Noobz347, like I said this is a good site and I, for one, really appreciate the lack of advertizing. Some of the other forums, I wont mention which, are now letting adds be posted as sticky's about all sorts of stuff. I am one of those old timers that have owned Mustangs for years. I was on this site for years when I had my 96 but with all the time I spent on the road with work, I just kind of faded.

When I retired I bought an 06 for my retirement present to myself and had to learn all about the new computer stuff. I enjoy this site and visit it almost every day. I hope the S197 section continues to grow.

Earl

I think that it will and YOU are exactly the reason why. We have a TON of folks here with a LOT of experience. As you guys begin transitioning over to the new body styles, you'll be taking all of that experience with you to the s197 forum. Sure... folks will meander at the other site from time to time, but experienced tech and practical application is ultimately what folks are looking for. Listening to sound clips of cat-backs, looking at threads about new wheels, and complaining about voiding the warranty while you click on yet, ANOTHER ad about hand-held tuners, gets old after a while and folks begin to migrate. :nice: