No DS Power Lock or interior lights

unirok

Oct 6, 2011
I am still having the same issue with no interior lights or trunk and vanity lights. Just dash and head/tail lights work. Now my drivers side power lock no longer works just the passenger side. I have replace the actuator and still no change. I also notice on some days the guages seem to sweep but I checked my battery and its fine. The car always starts right up the first tim but if i shut it off and try to start a 1/2 later its sometimes hard to start.

What I need to know is is this a ground issue and where do i find the ground locations exactly or is a faulty GEM module which is the more costly option because the dealer wants over 500 bucks for it and no returns once used if it does not fix the problem.

Please any and all advice would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok Light problem has been solved the fuse was missin from spot 7 in the fuse box. Power lock issue is still live. The day this happened I left the DS door cracked open overnight by mistake. Ever since then the power lock does not work.

Check the ground behind the center console. It's shared with the GEM, cluster, radio, and several other sub-systems. It's frequently messed up during a radio install.

The gauge sweep is a sure sign that power was removed from the cluster.