no injection

still trying to fix my stang no injector pulse ,car will try to fire on carb cleaner new pickup and module still no go,fuel pump runs constantly with key on.About ready to gut and go to carb setup ,what next?Anybody got answers, anybody had this problem,anybody got harness schematic, your help will be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

help

HEY MAN.IVE GOT THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS GOIN ON WITH MINE.REPLACED FUEL PUMP,RELAY,AND IGNITION MODULE.PULLED MY COMPUTER OUT TODAY,OPENED IT UP AND FOUND TWO BLUISH GREEN CAPACITORS THAT WERE NOT ONLY CORRODED BAD BUT ONE OF THE TWO PRONGS ON BOTTOM WERE BURNT IN HALF.I'LL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW WHETHER THE NEW COMPUTER I ORDERED AND WILL GET TOMORROW,WORKED THE PROBLEM OUT OR NOT THEN YOU'LL HAVE YOUR ANSWER.PEACE

finally

hey man finally got her fixed.it was the computer so replace it and youll be set.i never thought a bad ecu would make the fuel pump run constantly like that,but it DID.it fixed the constant running fuel pump and the injecter pulse.then mine wouldnt fire after i fixed that problem so i replaced the pip inside the distributer and the ignition module was new.tested the coil and it was good.pulled the coil wire and it was bad.should have checked it before the pip but the wires are only six months old but you can never tell about a wire cause it can look good on the outside but we screwed on the inside.anyways,im back on the road and youll be too soon.advance auto has that ecu for $97 bucks plus yours as a core.peace