Roush No longer own 01-677

• Sponsors (?)

preferably a saleen...its to much hassle to buy brakes/5 lug swap..so if its not a leen...im not getting it. I am considering getting back to a sn95 cobra if all else fails. i've been looking at fox saleens for the last few months, and really nothing on the east coast has come up that i'd buy for a good price...so the fox saleen might have to wait until school is done, and get something else for the time being. The sn95 cobras are nice, its not like i'd be getting a P.O.S.

Hold out and buy what you really want. You have always mentioned wanting a Fox Saleen since I have known you. Don't buy something that will satisfy you for the short term, you will end up buying something else and sinking money into it when you still have your heart set on a Fox Saleen.

And No, you can't buy my 89 Saleen vert :)

yeah i've searched the entire internet...literally. using all funky zip codes from all over the country, searching for stuff in a 500 mile radius. I thought i found 2, but they were clones, and i cant justify spending saleen money, for a clone.

It's looking bleek :( I will definitely try to hold out as long as I can, but something has to give or a 96/98 cobra will be the next car

Here's one that's a bit above your price, but it seems to have
had a lot or recent work.

:mad: Welp this forum won't let me post a link to that forum, but
I did post it on the "other board" too.

Here's some details:

1993 saleen mustang fox body for sale
number 33 out of a total 50 produced in 1993 - the last year of the foxbody mustang
Body is in excellent condition,needs touchup around wheel wheels.
Color is black with a black interior
This comes with all original paperwork, manuals, window sticker and original purchase agreement
This Vechicle is Mechanically perfect just completed a complete overhaul and upgraded the following:
new radiator
new fuel tank and neck
new alternator
new distributor and cables
new spark plugs
new oil filter and change
power steering flush
new front and rear rotors, disks and pads
new shocks and struts
new springs rear and front
new Saleen Spoiler ( needs to be primed and painted)
new Saleen Wheels
New 17" high performance Tires
New storage Console
New windshield wipers
new Floor mats / front and rear
New Clutch ball and leather boot
New rubber brake and clutch pedal covers
All that is left to restore this beauty to its original state is some Interior TLC and a touch up on the paint.
This Saleen is extremely rare and I have seen them completely restored selling at or around $25,000.00
Asking $14,000.00 PR B/O- pricing it to sell.

It's looking bleek :( I will definitely try to hold out as long as I can, but something has to give or a 96/98 cobra will be the next car

I am serious, don't go out and buy a car to satisfy you now. You will be sorry. People are sitting on cars right now with the intention of putting the car on the market when spring rolls around. You will end up buying a Cobra in a few weeks and then will come across more Fox Saleens that you want and you will be mad that you will have to pass on every deal since your money is locked up in the Cobra.

I am a living case of this scenario in the past year. I wanted a white Z06. They only made 352 of them in 2001. I searched high and low for about 6 months with cash in hand waiting for the right deal. I gave up when I was offered a great deal on the Red Z06 I own now.
I got a great deal and the red is growing on me, but I still want a white one! Not a month after I purchased my car, white Z06s started coming out of the woodworks for sale and I am bummed because I settled and didn't wait for what I REALLY wanted... Don't let this happen to you, please learn from my mistakes :nono:

Unless you are buying an s351, don't waste time or money on any 94/95, including a cobra. They are heavy slugs to have a 5.0 in them. Even the cobra is slow.
Try the mustang trader for a fox saleen, i see them in there all the time.