No mo' expy!!! Welcome my new ride...

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
vancouver, washington
Picked this up last night in Olympia at All Star Ford . Traded in the ole' expy( 150k miles) for a 2001 4x2 (60k miles) F150. We got home about midnight and justin (fiveohblow) and steve (bottlefed83) came over and helped out with putting on the 20's from the expy. Yeah so were out putting rims on at 1 in the morning!!!

It rubs in the front when you hit bumps in the road so I think Ill need lower profile tires. OHH yeah I had to get 3 stitches yesterday..

View attachment 390971
View attachment 390972
View attachment 390973
View attachment 390974
View attachment 390975
View attachment 390976
View attachment 390977
View attachment 390978

View attachment 390979
View attachment 390980

• Sponsors (?)

I like it. Better than an expedition for sure. Too bad it doesn't have leather though. What are your plans for it?

Billet Grille
Billet Gas Door
tint front windows
new clear headlights
somesort of stereo with better speakers
Id like to maybe do the 2 tone paint ( like the harley trucks)thing later on:shrug:
Maybe Leather interior

White is my least favorite color but hey I couldnt pass up on the price 12k.

White gives you the feeling of a fresh canvas. :D Those sound like good and simple mods that will actually make a lot of difference to the overall look of the truck even without new paint, mainly because of those nice rims and stance that set it off. Have fun.

It is definitely a good lookin truck! I loved the expy, but this is a nice change. I think she forgot to mention the CAI, Bassani CB, and tuner she is about to buy...:D

I would like to see some lightning parts on it like the side exhaust. Maybe a nice locking paint-matched bed cover so you can put some big subs back there. Maybe a custom hood. Swap in some leather seats from a Harley Davidson truck or custom re-upholstery. :D

Edit: Oh and color matched front bumper, rear bumper delete with roll pan I think they're called? Billet grill and clear headlights are going to make a big difference.

I would like to see some lightning parts on it like the side exhaust. Maybe a nice locking paint-matched bed cover so you can put some big subs back there. Maybe a custom hood. Swap in some leather seats from a Harley Davidson truck or custom re-upholstery. :D

Edit: Oh and color matched front bumper, rear bumper delete with roll pan I think they're called? Billet grill and clear headlights are going to make a big difference.

yeah Im going to call line-x tomorrow is got a liner but its crappy. OHHH yea a cowl hood :) and a tonno-cover thats white. The list can go on forever... just like my stangs!!

Misha, your truck is pretty sweet, and the best part about it is, you can put the supercharger on later and it will be just as fast a Harley truck but better looking without all that harley stuff on it.:nice:

Oh yea since your hand is messed up and can't take your car to the drags on friday, just take your truck it is an automatic!!!:rlaugh: