No Pics Yet; SEMA

Superhereaux

chicks make me feel inadequate
Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
South Texas
the pics may take awile. i had to borrow a camera so i'll have to wait until at least tuesday. probably nothing you guys haven't seen before ('o5+ stangs) so i'll try to post the more unique stuff although i do have a crapload of mustang pics as well

i didn't find the trickflow booth today but i'll try to find it tomorrow and i'll ask about the intake:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

a few

not as many as you would think though. some companies had 1 or 2 girls signing poster and posing for pics but most didn't, mostly just a bunch of old dudes.
ask me again when i go to the AVN convention:nice:

as for the intake, the guy told me they should be ready around feb. (est. $800) and was making 20hp (not rwhp) over stock. bolts right in with stock fuel rails, tb, etc.
it's a 3 piece design so i guess you can open it up and polish it out a little.
got several pics

i asked trickflow, edelbrock and afr about making 2v heads. nothing is planned

i have a request. have you seen the FAST booth? (fuel air spark technology) supposedly they have a new 3V intake that is similar to the LS1 that has been proven time after time with the chevy guys. can you snap some pics for me? thanks! any any information you can get out of them would be appreciated too! :cheers:

bigcat said:
i have a request. have you seen the FAST booth? (fuel air spark technology) supposedly they have a new 3V intake that is similar to the LS1 that has been proven time after time with the chevy guys. can you snap some pics for me? thanks! any any information you can get out of them would be appreciated too! :cheers:

sorry, convention's over:shrug:
if you'd have asked a few days ago i would've swung by. LOTS of parts for the 'o5+ though

i got several pics of the trickflow intake but like i said before i won't be able to get pics till maybe tuesday, had to borrow a camera but he couldn't find the cable to transfer pics. i'll give him the camera on monday and he said burn them to a disc

looks like a good, solid piece (bullitt-style if you haven't seen the magazine pics)

wan't polished or chrome or pretty or anything like that and it was a rough casting the guy told me (prototype) but i liked it:nice: