I have a 1995 Gt, I went out to go start it yesterday morning and it wouldn't start up. It was cranking but not even a sign of trying to start. So when I got sometime after I got off work I went ahead and pulled the Ignition control modual that is mounted under the intake on the passenger side. I had it tested, they told me it was bad so I replaced it. I put the new one on and still no spark. I even grabbed the coil while the car was trying to start and I didn't get shocked so still seems to me the coil isn't getting spark. I even put a volt meter on it. This is where I start getting confused it reads 12 volts. When starting the volts go down, I went ahead and took a spark plug out set it on top of my upper intake and hooked the plug wire up to it still couldn't see any spark. So now in my mind I am convinced its the coil. So I go get a new one. I throw it on and boom it starts. So I kill it tighten everything up, jump in the car and was planning on taking it out. I try to start it again and again no spark. I pop the hood do the same steps to see if I was getting spark or not. As I thought no spark again.. I am very confused, any help would be greatly appreciated this is my Daily Driver so I really need her back on the road. I went ahead and took the ignition modual off and took it to work with me today so I can stop by the auto part store and have it checked to make sure they didn't give me a bad part, or my car burnt it up.