Electrical No Turn Signals Or Hazards Lights

Canopr360

Mar 13, 2014
North VA
Hello There Stang Fellas,

I have a 1999 Mustang Gt convertible. I bought it almost a month ago, I am having a problem with my turn signals and hazards lights, they don't work. My headlights low and high works, my wipers works. I have been searching and looking for a possible solution, I replace the multifunction switch, fuses below the drivers side, new flasher relay, and wiring harness with new connectors that run in the steering column, but still dont know what could be. If any one have any inputs or have been in this situation before I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Update , I fix the problem after a month almost of deep search, I went one by one with the fuse box, and make sure all fuses were good and the right location, so i print a diagram of the fuse box and start testing each and change some of the fuse position or location were not connected to their main spot. I found out that 13 and 15 empty in other words didnt have a fuse since the position they were connected was not were they belong, as soon I rotate and connected to their right fuse location the flashers start working, then I test the signal and they work also. I was so happy that i fix it, cuz it was driving me crazy. by the way the previuos owner never got lucky to fix this problem.