Non mustang question with my lady's dd

Ok so I know this is stangnet.....Obvilously. But this is where I get help with everything so.... My girlfriend has a 95 aurora with the northstar and out of nowhere it is running like crap at idle sounds like it is constantly missing not like a missfire just really rough and it wont idle no lower then 1100-1000. When driving it same stuff not jerking like a missfire but spuddering through the rev range consistintly though as if it is losing fp maybe? Would a fuel pressure regulator cause this? And also it is a obd1 car with a obd2 connector which makes it a whore for diagnostics. Goin to a friends tomorrow he has a snap on scanner with attachments where I believe I can pull codes you guys have any ideas tho? Thnx fellas pita gm:bs:

• Sponsors (?)

fuel pressure reg like you said or maybe bad vaccum lines.. or sucking air through the intake runners bad gasket??

Pulled codes on buddys snap on scanner today came up idle control motor... Its a little deal with a plunger on it. Its not like our iac a little different not hooked to manifold. I pulled the egr off and it was retarded full of carbon the valve was stuck closed. Never seen one this bad. Cleaned that up and it drives much better and only will occasionly idle rough but only in gear now not in park like it was before. The icm is more of a sensor not a valve do you guys think this could cause a rough idle like bad ignition timing....fuel pressure etc.?