noob with questions

• Sponsors (?)

Just go from website to website, and read their tech section articles.... I can think of a few off hand... Corral, Stangnet, Mustangworld (yes even they have tech), fordpower, Modulardepot, Svtperformance, ect... Just about every message board based website has a tech section...

As an example, I rebuild my traclock using MFE's instructions, rebuild my T-5 and a friends T-45 using Jim Neighbors instructions, plus tons of other stuff...

Reading is half the battle, then getting the confidence to do the work yourself (even messing up a few things first), is the second half...

ah, forget the directions, just bust out the tools, take everything apart and figure it out....thats the best way.

To waste alot of time, research a little and start taking things apart, nothing like hands on exsperience :nice:

killer95stang, thanks for your suggestions on the websites.

mr_woodster, that's the way i do things too but i'm doing this research for my friend and he doesn't have that kind of confidence.

cool, thanks to the both of you for your help. i wouldn't dare asking these type of questions on a Honda board. just a bunch of young bucks that think they know everything.