Noob with questions

Yet another noob with questions, lol.

1. Can I put the grille from a V6 on a GT? Or is there a third party grille that looks like it? Searched on the net and only see the reverse. Love the mesh V6 grille, hate the extra lights on the GT, and billet grilles never appealed to me.

2. So I'm car shopping. Rented a GT for a weekend - loved it (also loved that I got it for $16 a day through Priceline, can you believe it?). So I'm looking at a GT, Challenger R/T, third choice is a used Range Rover Sport (big hatchbacks are handy). Any of you cross shopped the GT vs the Chally? What made you pick the GT? I love the Chally's looks, but the extra length in the wheelbase really makes it feel less nimble, and the Mustang interior is sooooo much nicer.

3. Any tips on negotiating price or where to buy? I live in south Florida, work in the north end of Florida at the state capitol, so anywhere in the Sunshine state works for me.

Thanks in advance. Probably seeing a black GT in my future! Or a white with blue stripes...decisions, decisions...

• Sponsors (?)