NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm people who get in accidents while on cell phones dont run people down and then just keep driving, like drunk drivers.... nuff said

Likewise in AZ. An officer only has to "SUSPECT" that you're "under the influence" to arrest you, regardless of what numbers you blow or what your blood test shows. Sure, you can probably get off the hook, but it'll cost you a chunk o' change for a lawyer, and being in jail on some goof's "suspicion" is just lame.

People who use cell phones while driving, however, should be declared "enemy combatants" and shot on sight by National Guardsmen randomly placed on Federal and State highway overpasses. Then again, I also believe our borders should be canvassed with land mines, razor wire, and patrols of Apache helicopters and/or Humvees with .50 cal's. I'm a little bit extreme like that... :D

Dammit, I like the way you think. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Likewise in AZ. An officer only has to "SUSPECT" that you're "under the influence" to arrest you, regardless of what numbers you blow or what your blood test shows. Sure, you can probably get off the hook, but it'll cost you a chunk o' change for a lawyer, and being in jail on some goof's "suspicion" is just lame.

People who use cell phones while driving, however, should be declared "enemy combatants" and shot on sight by National Guardsmen randomly placed on Federal and State highway overpasses. Then again, I also believe our borders should be canvassed with land mines, razor wire, and patrols of Apache helicopters and/or Humvees with .50 cal's. I'm a little bit extreme like that... :D

:flag: x 10,111

oh and wheres the pics of the fat bitches??? ummmmmmmmm:drool:

I was thinking land mines and machine gun nest every 1000 meters. If they make it across, we put them on a bus and allow them to stay. :shrug:

Damned skippy! Bush wants them to "earn" their citizenship ... and I say, navigating your way through a live minefield and dodging machine gun fire would be fair enough.

Hey, if Cuba can do their borders like that, why can't we? :D