NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

After reading these entries about paris being perry, I decided to do some research. After watching one night in paris, I am sure she is not a trans anything.. :flag: As far far as being unclean, it only takes one time to catch the creepy crawlies.
I stand by my original statement.
I'd hit it! :banana:
bumpte5.gif

who gives a F*** what she looks like hell i would F her all day and night even if she was 350lbs! you know why? because i would be 350Mill (or so) richer afterwards!!! :D

Again, with the wonders of a seemingly limitless budget and modern plastic surgery, a whole lotta nip-tuckin' could probably make Ron Jeremy look like Asia Carrera. (Scary thought, huh?)

I've seen the video. It was too darned vague to be convincing enough for me. She has an oriface up front, that's all I can tell. All the close-ups were done in minty-green night-vision. She looks like a friggin' ALIEN in those parts. The other parts, she's just some mannish-looking tart with quasi-boobies, a boyish figure, and very squared facial features, and she gives a lame knobber. Furthermore, her voice and brainless demeanor is infuriatingly obnoxious. She must have slipped the other dude some roofies or something. :D

*to everyone who says they wouldnt do her*

STOP LYING YOU HOMO"S...

you only say i would mess with her because you know you could never even get anything close to looking like her and you are at home with your but ugly GF's and are making excuses for your deteriorating life. not that mines good, and not that all my women are hotties but i aint making excuses about it.

END RANT...nobody tske this to personal ok. i aint singling anyone out here.