NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*to everyone who says they wouldnt do her*

STOP LYING YOU HOMO"S...

you only say i would mess with her because you know you could never even get anything close to looking like her and you are at home with your but ugly GF's and are making excuses for your deteriorating life. not that mines good, and not that all my women are hotties but i aint making excuses about it.

END RANT...nobody tske this to personal ok. i aint singling anyone out here.

:stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

Shaking head at length of this thread already. It's quite sad what we find to be "important" news when people are dying in a genocide in Dafur everyday and that hardly makes the news. Guess thats why we voted for Bush twice. People's priorities are totally screwed up.....sigh. Honestly who gives 2 s*i*s about some rich girl, seriously. Ok thats the end of my short little rant.

Shaking head at length of this thread already. It's quite sad what we find to be "important" news when people are dying in a genocide in Dafur everyday and that hardly makes the news. Guess thats why we voted for Bush twice. People's priorities are totally screwed up.....sigh. Honestly who gives 2 s*i*s about some rich girl, seriously. Ok thats the end of my short little rant.

You are opening a can of worms there buddy. Save it for the other place

So should we go and invade Darfur? They didn't attack us. Let me guess. You get your news from Jon Stewart's Daily show? :bang:

So should we go and invade Darfur? They didn't attack us. Let me guess. You get your news from Jon Stewart's Daily show? :bang:

:shrug: Nobody said anything about invading Darfur. I just think that bringing awareness to that situation would make more sense then Paris thats all. Sheesh, such hostility. I'll keep my mouth closed :D

Sorry about that.. In the middle of a bad day at work. :D Just got better tho. I am finally getting my stang back from the body shop next week.(I dropped it off in november) It looks better than new. :D

Not a prob.....I have 4 more hours of sandblasting rusted car parts here at the Proving grounds to do today so I know the feeling :(