NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by FrankenStang, Jun 7, 2007.

1. i do to. i miss the sex mostly. (yes i use a condom)

2. I'm still trying to figure out what this "condom" thing is, that you all speak of.

3. You guys are making me want to go to Best Buy and get the simple life box set.. Yum Yum.. Go Paris Go!!!! :banana: :nice:
    Why is it you guys say she has no boobs??
    View attachment 382308

Off topic, progressive direct will not let me add full coverage to my 'stang because of NJ's photo inspection requirement.. WTF..

4. call them and tell them to suck your mangina. then threaten all of there lives. make sure the call is not monitored first. just do as i say young grasshoper i would never steer you wrong.

5. I am trying to get collectors insurance, but the companies tell me that a company car doesn't count for a primary driver. :shrug:

6. I have Paris Hilton's CD on repeat.

7. That's the spirit Sammich Man. I'll have to see if it's on Itunes later.

8. She's also on MY myspace top 8. She's number #1 :D

9. I get tired of joking on the same old people... No offense :shrug:

:rlaugh: :p

10. Nothing like a good Paris Hilton thread to get the mustang forums moving. :)
    I cannot go to Strype's thread because the company firewall forbids it.

11. I'm feeling SOOOOOOOOOOO lebanese right now.... :drool:

I mean, lesbian...

12. Ummmm, I rest MY case before I even present it.... :rolleyes:

13. She's my future babies mama :D

14. That thing of hers is so wallowed out by now, doing her would be like throwing a sausage down a hallway.

15. Where have I heard that before? :scratch: :lol:

16. I like that game :shrug:

17. Now how can you lock something like this up? Are ya with me BK and Sammitch?

[​IMG]

18. chit you know i am. you know i dont give a f***. its 2:36am and i just got home from the club and guess whats in my shower :spot: :banana: :spot: :banana: and before you even say it sammich let me say this. NO its not a dood, NO its not a fat chick and NO she isnt nasty.