not a good feeling

rollerfreak66

Aug 14, 2005
i picked up my 2005 brand new V6 from the dealership about 5 days ago, since then i have been driving everywhere possible that has a paved road lol.

but today after i dropped off my friend after work sumthing horrible happened. now at the time i was going very slow because it was a medium sized side street. there was this lady that was trying to pull into the lane going the opposite direction of me and it appeared that she was on the phone and her kid was crying in the passenger seat, so basically what happened was she stopped at a stop sign and i just kept on rolling with my foot close to the break, i kept going foward and she went to make her right turn. she went into my lane and hit me right where the door hinges (at the moment she hit me i hit my breaks) and after she hit me she just kept on going, making her right turn... all i really could do was sit there and hear the screech along the entire left side of my car *i couldnt move over because there was a parked car to my right*
:damnit: .
so when i went to open my door and check out what the damage was my door seemed to be jammed, when i went to open it i heard a creak and just was too afraid to open it any more. i climbed out the passenger door and found that the ENTIRE drivers side of my car was scratched and caved in (everything but the front bumper), along with that a 7 inch piece of her bumper was wedged into my car *which explained why i couldnt open my door* so the cops eventually came and i told my story and she told hers. once the report was all filled out the cop told me that the accident was 100% her fault and that her insurance would be paying for the damages.
luckily my fathers friend owns a body shop and will be able to get it fixed in about a week to 10 days, which seems to be pretty good considering there is about 5-7 thousand dollars in damage (including painting most of my car again lol)

what i cant figure out is why after i had stopped moving and she had already hit my car would she keep making her turn and completely destroyin the drivers side of my car? she must of been a mustang hater, or some kinda ricer in disguise lol

i hope no one else has an experience even remotely like this. cuz its not fun :( :( :(

• Sponsors (?)

That's horrible! :( Sounds like she completed flaked. It's nice that you're dad's got a friend in the body shop business, though. Hopefully you can get it in to be repaired quickly and it willl be just like new. So sorry to hear this...I know it must have hurt