Not a Mustang but still a 4.6 (EBAY)

• Sponsors (?)

Id pimp it for $1500 :shrug: I would cut off the Cobras though on the inside. I bet the stripe could be removed with something ..... like sandpaper :D
But that is in good shape and is low miles. They always want like $2500 for x-cop cars around here with double the miles and still with the vinyl and rubber interior, which is cool if you are into fettishes :shrug: Not for me to judge :banana:

EDIT: That is not an Intercepter, its just a Crown Vic. NO Intercepters came with power seats. I saw the wood and just figured it was added, thought the same with the better stock deck. They were all only AM/FM. IDK what better parts the Intercepters have but that aint one :nono:

RE EDIT: What? Did he custom order a Police Intercepter? Didnt know you could :shrug: If that window sticker is authentic then its a rare car indeed. Still wonder who told him it has a Cobra engine though, what a dumb ass :nonono:

The engine definitely looks different from ous - altough it clearly says 2v on the sticker/description. It has that nice intake cover and the air intake is located in the opposite side of the engine bay. I've never seen that. What are the power numbers on those engines?

Power is about the same as ours. It is an interceptor as far as I can tell though, because of the certified calibration instrument cluster, and the zip tube. Either someone spent a lot of money piecing this car together after they bought it, or they custom ordered it that way. Either way, I think it's an ugly waste. At least it's a PI.

I really like this line: "And has been converted to one of the nicest Crown Victoria Cobra's I have ever Seen."

There have been others??? :notnice: