Not Again!

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Why does everyone with trucks wanna race me? And why do they talk trash? I know i'll win...oh well...

Here's the race. 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L 4x4 Lift Kit/Big Wheels/Tires CAI, Headers, Hypertech, 4.88 Rear Gears.

We're racing later on tonight, i'll post the results, and a video. Wish me luck, all i need is some damn traction.

• Sponsors (?)

Make them race for money.. Tell them you have no reason to race a truck like a silverado wheres the bragging rights in that If they win they can say the beat a stang If you win your not gonna brag you beat up on them LIKE A ROCK

matthiasj said:
Why does everyone with trucks wanna race me?

Cus you live in Kentucky!

"Dat's a purdy rustang ya got there! Wanna race me in ma truk? I got dat there hyper tek chip init."

bjl95mustang said:
No one here ever tries to race me. I guess it's the cam lope and the dumps.

:stupid: I'm sitting at redlights next to ricers (yes I still do drive the mustang, lol), and they are trying SOOO hard to ignore me. Then they wait 5 seconds after the light turns green to go. :nonono:

matthiasj said:
well the guy videoing is stupid, and i'm pretty sure he didnt even push the record button...sory

:bs: The truck beat him.............

:jester: j/k Matt. About a year ago when the SRT4 was still fairly new and everybody thought they were unbeatable, I raced and beat one with gears, intake, and h-pipe. My friend Mike had recorded the whole thing, cus this guy was cussing me out at the redlight. But we had no way of uploading it to the computer. I made the mistake of mentioning the video, and of course all the SRT4 trolls and some guys on here jumped on my back and screamed BS. :rolleyes: That thread turned into QUITE the flamefest before the mods locked it, lol.