Not again!!!! :(

time only

Nov 15, 2002
Miami,FL
I was in a car wreck again.. Some older gentleman run a red light over at Totem Lake Blvd,and I T-bone him in my Mustang,he could have kill me as he never even stop for the light.
Just get the police report and he is getting the big ticket for running the light.. :)
The mustang have some front end damage,the hood and fender,bumper come out second best. My nice Alum Radiator have a hole in it.. Other then that everything is fine and the car still drive okey.
And good body shop around the Eastside someone could point me to ?

Second time is the charm..

• Sponsors (?)

Damn Kin, you just cant catch a break. You should buy a camaro, maybe that would reverse your luck. Nah, even with the accidents its still not worth doing that!!!:rlaugh:

Glad your okay man.

The insurance peoples for the other guy left a message on my answering machine today,they want to come out and look at the car,and something about total lost the car.
What does that mean ? How much a 1991 Mustang worth ? And what if they try to low ball me ?

my 85 coupe would have totalled at something like 1300 bucks so yours prob wont be much more. I was slightly hit on the pass door and they were going to total it but
instead i got a check for 1100 and just put another door on. Cant beat that!