Not only did I buy a blower, but this too!

ADRENLN said:
thats bad ass...i was considering dvd player once all the performance was done. ambo your frome nj, who did you install on that?
Obviously I'm not ambo, but if you're looking for a good shop for this kind of thing, Imagine Audio accross from the Cherry Hill mall is a great shop. They put in my remote start and the radar detector I got for my husband, and they're great people. They do alot of show cars, but have done everything to make sure our installs are good. I'm goin back this morning cause the guy that tints for them made one little mistake on my rear window, and they're getting him to retint it instead of just fixing the mistake.

• Sponsors (?)

V_Eight said:
Cheaper than 800?

Cheaper than $650 ;)

ADRENLN said:
thats bad ass...i was considering dvd player once all the performance was done. ambo your frome nj, who did you install on that?

I did the install myself. Took about 2 hours total. That's taking out the old HU and putting this one in. Nothing TOO difficult. Few minor setbacks but whatever. :p

Dope 97GT said:
hey i got one of those too they are quite nice and all you have to do is ground the lead that is supposed to go to the parking break how dumb is that

I have a clarion vrx745 i like it because it has the brain built in and you dont have to find room for it

Yea, this one has a built in brain as well. Was one of the main reasons I bought this one. :D Also, I love how you just had to ground the e-brake wire to a toggle switch to watch video. It's really nice in a vert as everyone behind and around me can see it and its not a common thing to see in a Mustang. :hail2:

hotmustang331 said:
Blah blah blah blah...what does it all mean???????? Only thing I understood in this thread was "Vortech SQ Mongoose kit, 4" boost pipe, new a-pillar, guages and a raptor shift light" . LOL J/K.

You're a performance b1tch! Gotta have some toys to play with inside too mang! I wouldn't have posted the DVD unit if I didn't have the boost to back it up though. :rolleyes:

FLIP SCREEN Monitors rulz!!!! :nice: Great mod .... I know how I felt when I had mine new in the 98. Different model and not a touch screen but my favorite mod. Still not quite showing it's age after 7+ yrs.
Sounds like a great summer of modding at your place!!! :hail2: Inspirational!!!

Congrats on all the mods.

BLK_ROUSH said:
FLIP SCREEN Monitors rulz!!!! :nice: Great mod .... I know how I felt when I had mine new in the 98. Different model and not a touch screen but my favorite mod. Still not quite showing it's age after 7+ yrs.
Sounds like a great summer of modding at your place!!! :hail2: Inspirational!!!

Congrats on all the mods.

Thanks man! It deff is a blast having all these boxes of things coming in for me to install! Glad it's inspirational! Hope it makes some of you guys get out there and continue modding! :nice:

Dope 97GT said:
i got the ps2 in mine as well an btw the chicks really dig the screen and that is really what its about:nice: ..well that and the chrome rims i figured out that most chicks really dont care how fast my car is anyways but i do

Exactly. I just put in my DVD unit and I pick up this girl last night and she was like "Omg that's awesome!" ANd was mesmorized! Then I go "yea and I bought a supercharger that's going in in two weeks too!" and she looked at me like I was a foreigner. :rlaugh:

RoadconeTuning said:
You - superchargers.... they make a cool whistle noise

her - but then you wont be able to hear the movie...
lol

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Of everything AMBO got I like the canvas the best. How much was it for parts? How much for installation? Did they adjust and service the machinery of the top while they were in there? Did you have to get a new headliner or rear window or did they reuse everything?

Kilgore Trout said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Of everything AMBO got I like the canvas the best. How much was it for parts? How much for installation? Did they adjust and service the machinery of the top while they were in there? Did you have to get a new headliner or rear window or did they reuse everything?

New top cost $1,200. That was for a new rear window and custom cut canvas. I don't think he serviced any parts and I didn't need a new headliner.:nice:

congrats on the purchase man, i know i love mine. especially on long trips.
and you know i just cant resist:D

564282_46_full.jpg

564282_48_full.jpg

564282_47_full.jpg

564282_59_full.jpg

564282_61_full.jpg

564282_12_full.jpg