Not starting trouble just asking

I (we) see many threads here about racing other cars via street racing. Seems to be a hot topic. I personaly dont try to get involved in these arguments. I have street raced before but not in a long time. I look @ the situation before I go. Now we go to the track on the weekends and have a blast. I agree with the danger level of the open road and my kids riding with my wife being @ risk.
Anyway my point is.
How is it that one guys post a thread about racing someone on the street and gets blasted:D example.
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=689980

Then another guy comes on with same type and gets congradulated
example
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=689905

Not taking sides just curious, whats the difference:shrug: other than ALIATE X story was much better:D and a much better :uzi: kill.

By the way good KILL ALIATE X.

Have a good day.
BTW its gonna be 75 and sonny today:D :nice: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: :rlaugh: :D

Look here you $%$^&^ you need to keep your $%$^$^ coments to your #$%^%$ self you $#$%# #@$%@#$%@#$ and I mean every @#$%@#$%@# word you @#$@#$# so dont get mad because you cant $#@#$% a car even if someone @#$%@# it for you, it @#$%@# kills me when it comes down to this type of !@#$!@#$.
I have no idea where this is going:nonono: :D .:eek:
Just figured I would post the same as the other.:nice:

:D :D :D :D :D just messn jinx:flag:

Its probably because one guy has been here long and the other hasent to be honest. If one of the regulars posted about something he did that a lot of people didnt approve of the response would be a lot different then if someone noone had seen post much did so.

most of the street racing is stupid, but i guess its the heroic tale.. 25th is about nailing it on the head though.. louis if you look, street racing is big in charleston.. i know where it is, just don't go to it.

Street racing is tempting and can be fun, but it is always dangerous. There is a road in Michigan that goes from the Lake to the middle of the state (won't give the name)....it is the best and most popular place to go....but over the past 3 years, there have been 4 known car accidents that involved street racing which people died. 2 incidents I remember the cars had a driver and passenger, so more than 4 people have died. Till this day, I pass by those spots, and there are TONS of flowers and pictures in those areas.....it makes me think twice.

What a shame for themselves, friends, family and other loved ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Best example ever is my 9-5 thread!.. i posted a story about beating a supercharged ranger on the Streets.. i had just gotten the car and posted the story, my thread is now 423 pages long.. full of de-railment!.. now its kind of a fun thing to do.. my name was stripped off the cover thanks to daggar.. but there was a good story there at one point.. its all in good Fun a laughter i wouldnt get to bent outta shape over it..

SVT32VDOHC--- ? where in MI ARE YOU ? im in taylor

I can even say its a little odd. Im not trying to change anybodies opinion about streetracing or anything, but theres a difference between what people think is "streetracing" and drag racing on the street in the dead of night.

If there's not a lot of traffic around, it can't be that much more unsafe to go to 90-100mph and then let off than it is to drive 80-100mph on the interstate/highway, which people do all the time and don't lose control. It really depends on who it is...a person who can't control their car (inexperienced) is most likely where the problem lies.

I generally won't race if there's a bunch of people around, but if not, I'll give it a go if someone wants to.

I can even say its a little odd. Im not trying to change anybodies opinion about streetracing or anything, but theres a difference between what people think is "streetracing" and drag racing on the street in the dead of night.

Thats why I said it depends on the siutation. If you know the area and it's wide open and late why not?:shrug: I dont agree with doing it with other inocent cars around you. Iv'e seen some dumb arses letting them rip from a light in a busy intersection. Sure it was open in front but there were many other cars around, including a possible copper or 2. That I dont agree with.

the Best example ever is my 9-5 thread!.. i posted a story about beating a supercharged ranger on the Streets.. i had just gotten the car and posted the story, my thread is now 423 pages long.. full of de-railment!.. now its kind of a fun thing to do.. my name was stripped off the cover thanks to daggar.. but there was a good story there at one point.. its all in good Fun a laughter i wouldnt get to bent outta shape over it..

SVT32VDOHC--- ? where in MI ARE YOU ? im in taylor

Isn't that Poneypowers thread? :lol:

Every day for the last three weeks you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed