Not starting trouble just asking

• Sponsors (?)

What's with the "old wrinkly" comment? Do you even know these people??? Stop being so immature by throwing insults at people you've NEVER SEEN. :rolleyes:

Your the one being immature, thats not a comment its a fact.....not every one here is old and wrinkly genus.....I for one know that it was a joke to the people that said you must of been here for a while to be repected. I think that is total BS!!!!!:mad: When humans age their skin changes:lol: This is stupid drama........I'm done with this thread...PEACE!

I was talking about TJMAXX, he has the sick 96 gt that sounds like music to my ears.

Your the one being immature, thats not a comment its a fact.....not every one here is old and wrinkly genus.....I for one know that it was a joke to the people that said you must of been here for a while to be repected. I think that is total BS!!!!!:mad: When humans age their skin changes:lol: This is stupid drama........I'm done with this thread...PEACE!

I was talking about TJMAXX, he has the sick 96 gt that sounds like music to my ears.

Genus..... :lol:

GROW UP. :rolleyes:

jersey mikes is the best damn sub place around here.. aint it? heh

There's a place in Summerville near my house called Philly's and aw man is it good. It makes Jersey Mikes taste like they belong in the frozen food section.

~FrankenStang~~FrankenStang~ Shlotzky's..... I'm torn between Shlotzky's and Quizno's. QUOTE said:
Quizno's is pretty good, dont know if we have a Shlotzky's here. Did you have to look that up to spell it right? It is spelled correctly------correct?:scratch: